Wedding: Danielle & Larry

I had such a hard time deciding which photos to blog because there are just too many that I wanted to show - I'm posting a few more than usual because I couldn't narrow any further :) Danielle & Larry had a beautiful wedding at Bowdoin Park - the rain held off just long enough.

Thanks guys for letting us share your day with you! We had a great time!

Here are a few shots from before the ceremony - the girls hung out in the chapel, relaxed with some champagne, and got beautiful while the guys prepared for the ceremony and set up the lodge for the reception.

IMG_0206_SMALL

IMG_0148_SMALL

IMG_0105_SMALL

IMG_0134_SMALL

IMG_0323_SMALL

Some of my favorite shots of the day are from a quick photo session with Danielle and Larry between the ceremony and reception. It was about to rain, but we had just enough time (and awesome light!) to capture some great moments.

IMG_0106 (61)_SMALL

IMG_0106 (49)_SMALL

IMG_1106_SMALL

We took a bunch of different shots of the wedding party, but I just love this first shot. You can't totally appreciate this photo at this size, but its definitely getting a spot on the wall in my office!

IMG_0864_SMALL

Love the cake - from The Pastry Garden

IMG_1172_SMALL

IMG_1281_SMALL

And you have to love a groom that jumps in with the band!

IMG_1806_SMALL

No comments:

Post a Comment