Engagement: Dawn & Joe

This session was so much fun! I met up with these guys in Rhinebeck and we had the best time just walking around, looking for good shooting spots :). Check out Dawn's shoes too - so cute! I love when my couples go out of their way to pick super stylish outfits - you guys seriously make it easy for me!

Enjoy a few of my favorites and stay tuned for their wedding in a few weeks!

[ps. Happy Sunday! I have a wedding this afternoon, but for all you blog stalkers, I'm hoping to get some things up on the blog tomorrow...]

IMG_2743_small

IMG_2443_small

IMG_2451_small

IMG_2459_small

IMG_2518_small

IMG_2636_small

I could not choose which of these I liked better, so...I just posted both :)
IMG_2883_small

IMG_2856_small

IMG_2841_small

This image was shot outside the Beekman Arms Hotel, which I think, is the oldest operating inn in America (if anyone is interested in fun facts :).
IMG_2939_small

IMG_2934_small

IMG_3008_small

IMG_2984_small

No comments:

Post a Comment