Engagement: Brittany & Jeff

After looking through all my photos from an engagement shoot, I usually have 20 or so solid favorites that really grab me - ones that just seem to fit the personality of the couple. For Brittany & Jeff's shoot, I'm just so happy with the images - if you met them in person, you would see that they are super funny & sarcastic and easy-going (both separately and together). Somehow the photographs that I took while walking around the Vanderbilt property together morphed into a set of photos that really seem like 'them'. That is what I look to do in every shoot, and I'm so excited for them to see their photos! Anyway, enough chatting from me on a Monday, here are a few of my (many) favorites.

IMG_3771

IMG_3641

IMG_4062

IMG_4144

IMG_4096

IMG_3931

IMG_3548

IMG_4051

IMG_4075

IMG_3888

IMG_4124

IMG_4176

No comments:

Post a Comment