Wedding: Caroline & Paul

Tim & I took a drive out to New Jersey at the end of October for Caroline & Paul's wedding - we loved the drive, sometimes this time of year is so busy and crazy that it was nice to have a block of time to catch up and make plans. I was really excited to check out the venue, Ballyowen Golf Club, and it was gorgeous! If I had to pick a time of that year that was my favorite to shoot, it would definitely be fall - late September to October, the light is really incredible and the leaves are always beautiful. The only annoying thing is that the day is so much shorter so we are always trying to arrange the wedding day schedule to have some time outside for portraits! You don't want to get married in the fall and completely miss out on outdoor photos :). We had a very tight schedule to try and get these two outside for some portraits, and I'm so so happy with the results - we got the last of the sunset plus dusk which made for awesome dark blue skies.

Enough of me, on to the photos! Oh wait, one more thing - I got a ticket for not having my license on me on the way home from the wedding. Oops. Guess I should probably bring that with me next time or should have let Tim drive :).

IMG_8039

IMG_7937

IMG_7907

IMG_8061

IMG_8327

Love this glimpse of Caroline that Tim caught...
IMG_8031

Awesome lanterns guys!
IMG_8586

IMG_8161

IMG_8732

IMG_8753

Love this shot of the ladies at the hotel. So glad we stopped to take a few portraits before the ceremony because afterwards, we didn't have that much time in the daylight.
IMG_8155

IMG_8284

One of my favorite shots of the year!
IMG_8976

IMG_9046

This beautiful sunset allowed us to capture some really cool lighting...
IMG_8963

IMG_8959

IMG_9042

IMG_9120

IMG_9633

IMG_8698

Awesome centerpieces!
IMG_9695

IMG_9897

IMG_9221

Caroline & Paul had a ton of kids at the wedding - love that!
IMG_0434

IMG_8928

IMG_0401

No comments:

Post a Comment