Portrait: Sophia + 1

I love love doing maternity sessions, there is something amazing about the anticipation and excitement about the arrival of a new little one :). I was especially excited to see Sophia and her super cute baby bump! Sophia was the maid of honor in a wedding I shot in 2009. I was unable to shoot her wedding last year, so I was super excited to shoot this session and catch up. We had a nice, relaxing time walking through Prospect Park with her husband Spencer (love that park!). April is such an iffy month weather-wise, but if you hit it, you really hit it! The grass was green, trees starting to bloom, and beautiful sun. Thanks for a great afternoon guys and I can't wait to hear the news!

Conroy0082

The last photo I took and my most favorite. love the bump!
Conroy0110

IMG_0172

2nd favorite.
IMG_9840

Conroy0007

Conroy0048

Conroy0012

Conroy0032

IMG_9882

IMG_0308

Conroy0104

Conroy0053

No comments:

Post a Comment