Engagement: Jessica + Jaime | Rye Town Park

There are some days where the light is just perfect! I love the light in these pics, there was soft, warm light and some cool shadows around too. Lucky for us, we decided to reschedule our original session date because it was during that crazy week of all rain. I'm so happy we didn't try to fit it in between storms! The location Jessica selected was perfect for a nice, sunny afternoon - especially with the beach. I love that you can see Rye Playland in the background of the last photo too. Jessica + Jaime - thanks for a great afternoon, it was great getting to know you guys better and I can't wait for the wedding (coming up really soon!). Hope you like the favorites I selected!

IMG_6590

IMG_6142

These are all my favorites, but this is one of my favorites from the whole year. Love it.

IMG_6316

IMG_6228

IMG_6284

IMG_6567

IMG_6404

IMG_6401

IMG_6689

IMG_6715

No comments:

Post a Comment