Wedding: Sarah + Peter | Saltwater Farm Vineyard, Stonington, CT

I was really excited for this wedding. Sarah + Peter are such a cool, relaxed, fun, and normal :) couple and Saltwater Farm Vineyard is definitely one of my favorite CT venues (there is not a bad spot in that place!!)... awesome couple + great venue = happy us! I was excited before I knew Sarah had two dresses and TWO pairs of shoes! How fun is that?! Tim and I were honored to spend the day with them and their amazing family and friends - and today, I'm happy to share quite a few of my favorite shots from the day. Thanks so much guys!

Venue: Saltwater Farm Vineyard
Caterer: A Thyme to Cook
Dresses: [long] Galina by Davids Bridal / [short] BCBG
Beauty: Sara Faella
Florist: Pot of Green
DJ: Todd @ Powerstation

IMG_8669

IMG_8684

Love this shot from their first look :)
IMG_8767

IMG_9626

IMG_9915

IMG_9938

Tim grabbed the shot on the left, which I really like - usually you can't get an angle like this! I love how you can see everyone gathered around.
IMG_9766

IMG_0220

IMG_9487

IMG_9511

I am in love with this set of portraits...
IMG_9028

IMG_0283

IMG_9683

IMG_8961

IMG_1010

IMG_9605

These next two are among my favorites that I've ever taken.
IMG_9719

IMG_9618

IMG_9665

IMG_0295

I don't post photos like these often, but I thought this was a nice example of a big family portrait taken during cocktail hour (grandmother and all her children and grandchildren)
IMG_0443

IMG_1130

IMG_0399

IMG_0813

We snuck outside for a few more portraits around sunset.
IMG_0530

IMG_0914

IMG_1059

1 comment:

  1. Jade and Tim,
    You were a great addition to Peter and Sarah's day! I think it's safe to say, you made all of us in the wedding party feel comfortable and we had a great time. I adore their sunset shots and the ring shot is my favorite :)

    P.S. Great work on the larger than life family portraits! I know we're a tough crowd to work with haha

    ReplyDelete