Engagement: Kristin + Jeff | Bear Mountain State Park

I'm pretty sure I laughed throughout this entire session - and they did too. They practiced their 'look' for the camera and now have it down for the wedding :). I had a great time shooting Kristin and Jeff's engagement photos a few weeks ago at Bear Mountain State Park (and Cold Spring too) and I'm psyched for their October wedding @ the Grandview! Lots of photo editing on my plate this time of year, so I'm going to keep it short today! Enjoy some of my favorites!

See what I mean about the laughing? I love it!! Laughter makes the best photos :)
Forkin0054

LOVE this one!
Forkin0007

IMG_9697

IMG_6924

Here is a funny set - first one = trying to be serious, second one = can't hold it anymore...
Forkin0028

Forkin0032

Forkin0091

Forkin0041

IMG_9767

Forkin0012

Forkin0013

1 comment:

  1. There are pictures here that I can hear the laughter burst forth from, hear the secret whispers between lovers, and see there are dreams shared by two about to become one.
    Deborah Collins

    ReplyDelete