Engagement: Lindsay + James | Harkness Memorial State Park, CT

Love this session! It has taken me a bit of time to post this as I'm trying my best to get most client work done before the holidays arrive, but I wanted to post this for Lindsay because I know she is beyond excited (Lindsay, be excited, your full gallery is up as well!)! I had a great time meeting these guys at Harkness Park (which is an incredibly gorgeous location) on an early Sunday morning, something I don't do very often. I usually prefer afternoon light, but I loved, loved this bright, early morning light for a change. The photos are just so happy and glowing - love it. So excited for their 2012 wedding in Mystic!

IMG_2736

Freeman0052

Freeman0098

Freeman0039

Freeman0091

Freeman0035

C'mon Lindsay! Love this pic, so pretty :)
Freeman0028

Freeman0071

Freeman0055

Freeman0061

IMG_2695

No comments:

Post a Comment