Gallery Wrap *Secret Sale*

I will be posting some wedding photos in a few hours, but I just wanted to do a quick post on my secret 2-day sale on Gallery Wraps (Canvas prints)! For the next 2 days (ending Thursday, July 31st, 10pm), all Gallery Wraps will be 15% off regular prices! Think of it as a Christmas in July type thing just for blog readers :)

I absolutely love canvas prints - no need for framing, comes ready to hang and they just look like a gorgeous piece of art. I don't have any client canvas prints in my office at the moment, but here are a few snaps of a personal canvas print.

This Gallery Wrap is a 15x30 and it hangs above my couch in our living room - it is one of my favorite wedding photos, shot by the wonderful Zlatko Batistich.

IMG_6635_SMALL

Here are 2 quick detail shots that show the grain of the canvas and the how the canvas is wrapped around the back so none of the wood frame shows when hung.

IMG_6628_SMALL

IMG_6621_small

Email me - jade@upliftphotography.com - for pricing info. Have a great day!

1 comment: