Wedding: Nicolette & Daniel

Nicolette & Daniel held their wedding ceremony at Bowdoin Park on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. This is the 2nd wedding that I have shot at Bowdoin this summer - it is such a beautiful location. The chapel is perfect for an intimate wedding - it has a very small town, rural feel to it, surrounded by trees, grass and rock walls, all with the Hudson River as a backdrop.

Funny store to how I met Nicolette. One day I happened to be at the County Clerks office filling out some business paperwork. A very nice woman was helping me find the information that I needed for the forms; she looks down at my papers and says - "You're a wedding photographer?" She told me about her daughter needing a photographer for her wedding ceremony and... the rest is history :).

Thanks for having us there to document your day and we hope you both had a fabulous time on your Hudson River Cruise!

IMG_9766_SMALL

IMG_0394_SMALL

IMG_0493_SMALL

IMG_3506_SMALL

IMG_0167_SMALL

IMG_0539_SMALL

IMG_0140_SMALL

IMG_0578_SMALL

No comments:

Post a Comment