Portrait: W Family (Part I)

Remember Emma? Well, I finally caught up with the rest of their family the other night to capture some fun summer portraits. We had beautiful evening light and their house is situated on top of a hill surrounded by woods and rock walls and tall grass which was perfect! Our families have been friends for years and I've known each of the kids since they were born so this was a super fun session for me. We were down one (Zach!) during this session so there will definitely be a Part II coming soon :) !

Here's Emma...

IMG_7444_SMALL

and Mickie...

IMG_7132_SMALL

and Cory!

IMG_7161_SMALL

IMG_7253_SMALL

IMG_7275_SMALL

IMG_7173_SMALL

IMG_7270_SMALL

IMG_7255_SMALL

IMG_7124_SMALL

IMG_7202_SMALL

1 comment:

  1. I love them all! I can't wait to see the rest of them. Already called mom so she can take a look and I have to let Mikaela know so she can take look.

    Now I am going to have the difficult task of picking which photo's to print and where to hang them. I will be needing your help for sure.

    I can't wait to see how the group shots turn out.

    Thanks again, You are the BEST!!!!

    ReplyDelete