Manhattan Neighborhoods Reception

The opening night reception for the new PWP Exhibition: Manhattan Neighborhoods was great! There was a super turnout (I mean, when I got there, you couldn't even move - it was that crowded!) and the show selections and design were awesome. I brought my mom and Tim with me and even remembered to bring my camera so I could show the blogworld some photos from the night :). I only put on my fisheye because it was such a tight squeeze in there, and while it worked great to capture the scene, you must forgive the circular look on every.single.image.

I absolutely love sunny winter days. My mom and I took the commuter train into the city and this was the view along the Hudson River.
IMG_7819_SMALL

IMG_7861_SMALL

Here is my contribution:
IMG_7837_SMALL

IMG_7859_SMALL

That's my mom trying to find my bio in the book - I think she might already know what it says :) IMG_7834_SMALL

There was an awesome view of Manhattan from the gallery (which is downtown and adjacent to the Office of the Manhattan Borough President, Scott Stringer). I don't get down there all that often, it was awesome! If anyone wants to do their engagement session down there, it would be perfect. This photo also shows my continued obsession with reflections...
IMG_7850_SMALL

IMG_7830_SMALL

Had to get a shot of me and my image, right?
IMG_7856_SMALL

A few images I took outside...love NYC @ night.
IMG_7873_SMALL

IMG_7868_SMALL

No comments:

Post a Comment