Engagement: Caroline & Daniel

I have the best clients. Seriously. All of them are totally awesome, but we had a particularly great time last weekend with Caroline & Daniel. I brought Tim along for their engagement session and we had a blast. These guys are just totally comfortable together, relaxed, and funny too (which makes a great combination in my book). Plus, they totally brought it for their session!! Caroline checks out the blog so they were totally ready - awesome outfits, fun locations, great weather, and we stopped for drinks afterwards, I mean, what could be more fun? Tim and I are totally psyched for their upcoming wedding in Princeton.

I know I always say that I have a hard time choosing images for the blog, but this time, I really really mean it :). I posted a few extra because I just couldn't narrow it down. Hope you love them guys!

IMG_3122_small

IMG_3246_small

IMG_3056_small

IMG_3380_small

IMG_3396_small

IMG_1736_small

IMG_3530_small

IMG_3504_small

IMG_3557_small

IMG_3685_small

IMG_3678_small

2 comments:

  1. Jade,

    I love these photo's!!! Especially the last five. Fantastic! They all look so good in the new blog layout as well. Hmmm...now I am thinking about our session. Can't wait, it is way too far away!!
    -Mercedes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, Jade, you capture the love and happiness of the couples in your pictures so elegantly. Love it you talented chica!

    ReplyDelete