Engagement: Sasha & Darren

Sasha, Darren & I met up for their engagement session a few weekends ago, and they have been so patient with me in getting this blog post up! Thanks guys :).

I had so much fun hanging out with them - all they do is laugh and joke around, which suits me perfectly. I wish Tim had been with me, because the four of us definitely could have hung out afterwards and done some damage :)! Fort Tyron Park was the location - my first time there - great spot. Lots of cool stone and mature trees, and a nice view of the George Washington Bridge, although that didn't quite work out for us - the overcast weather made it a bit to bright for my liking, but we found tons of great spots and these guys just made it easy for me!

IMG_3420_small

IMG_3865_small

IMG_3899_small

IMG_3365_small

IMG_3377_small

IMG_3619_small

IMG_3345_small

IMG_3810_small

IMG_3108_small

IMG_3961_small

IMG_3992_small

IMG_3888_small

IMG_3233_small

No comments:

Post a Comment