Wedding: Ashley & Bret

What an amazing wedding! Ashley & Bret had beautiful weather (which is hard to find around here lately!) for their farm wedding earlier this month. Everything turned out perfectly - from Ashley's gorgeous dress to the beautiful outdoor ceremony and the awesome lighting for the dancefloor. Tim and I had a great time hanging out with you guys - thanks for making us feel right at home!

Ashley - I know you are stalking the blog right now for the images, so here we go...
-----------------------------
I started out the day hanging out with Ashley and the bridesmaids...love this part of the day!
IMG_4524_small

IMG_4683_small

Then I got to head over to the guys for a few minutes before the ceremony.
IMG_4877_small

The two of them clean up pretty well :)
IMG_4779_small

b (292)_small

s (58)_small

Two of the three adorable flower girls!
IMG_4609_small

IMG_5122_small

IMG_5152_small

n (161)_small

Married!
n (283)_small

I have a lot of versions of this shot, but this one just makes me laugh...
m (126)_small

m (219)_small

b (119)_small

b (1)_small

b (241)_small

IMG_5132_small

y (1)_small

IMG_6636_small

IMG_5053_small

IMG_7714_small

This last image is from the end of the night - everyone was having such a blast, I don't think anyone was ready to get on the bus back to the hotel!
y (119)_small

No comments:

Post a Comment