Wedding: Suzanne & Chris

Tim and I were super excited for Suzanne & Chris's wedding - perfect way to spend a Sunday - it was a beautiful location, great time of year, and to top it off, Suzanne & Chris are an awesome couple! We were definitely not let down :). The day turned out gorgeous (note to brides: even if its raining an hour or two before your ceremony, don't count out the sun!) and everyone had a blast.

Suzanne & Chris - thank you so much for having Tim and I as part of your day. It was great to get to know you guys and I can't wait to talk when you get back! I hope these teaser images can bring back a few memories while you are in South Africa - I had some trouble culling my favorites, so I put in a few extra :). Enjoy!

--------------
So, the guys get ready in a few minutes and then get to hang out :)
1_small

2_small

The girls take a few more minutes to get ready...but then the bride comes out and looks like this...which = gorgeous!
3_small

Suzanne & Chris opted for a "first look" so they could attend their full cocktail hour. I love when couples choose to do this, because it leaves us so much more (relaxed) time for wandering around and taking pictures. Its always nice for the bride & groom to have a bit of alone time too. I love the anticipation in these type of images - here is Suzanne waiting to see Chris for the first time.
4_small

5_small

6_small

7_small

8_small

The ceremony site was perfect - I'm so happy that we didn't get chased inside because of the weather! It cleared up about an hour before the ceremony. Everyone was able to scramble and get things prepared outside and it was totally worth it.
13_small

9_small

10_small

Love this shot that Tim grabbed of Suzanne & her dad...

11_small

12_small

14_small

I don't usually blog images like this one, but for some reason, I love this image - I think the way the lines of the dress repeat draws you (or, at least me) in.
15_small

16_small

17_small

18_small

These guys had an awesome first dance!
19_small

20_small

21_small

22_small

23_small

24_small
[I will update this post with vendors shortly!]

1 comment: