Engagement: Tina & Josh

My first morning engagement shoot :).

I had a great time hanging out with Josh and Tina at the Vassar College campus on an early Sunday morning. The light was beautiful! Usually I try to schedule engagement sessions for late afternoon or early evening because I love the light at that time of day for outdoor portraits...but I have been meaning to schedule something for the early morning and I'm definitely adding mornings to the list now :). No fighting crowds either!

Anyway, thanks guys for an awesome time - I can't wait for the wedding in a few weeks! Enjoy the preview :).

IMG_9480_small

IMG_9531_smalll

This tree was amazing!

IMG_9388_small

IMG_9375_small

IMG_9827_small

IMG_9599_small

IMG_9411_small

IMG_9705_small

IMG_9337_small

IMG_9767_small

IMG_9882_small

No comments:

Post a Comment