Wedding: Jeanne & Ed

I know it must get repetitive for me to keep saying how great and awesome my clients are, but I just can't help it! They keep being so happy and fun and keep inviting me to capture beautiful, interesting, creative, emotional weddings! I'm very lucky :).

Jeanne & Ed's wedding was no different (you might remember them from this post!). They held a destination wedding in Saratoga Springs a few weeks ago that we were lucky enough to shoot. The day was gorgeous and everyone had a wonderful time - Jeanne & Ed did a ridiculous job with all the details of the day, starting from the ceremony site (Saratoga Springs State Park) to the intimate mood of the reception (The Saratoga Hilton), everything flowed perfectly. We hope you guys had a blast at the races Saturday and are enjoying your honeymoon - thank you for having us as part of your day! Can't wait to talk when you get back :).

------------------------------------------
Beautiful ceremony details!
IMG_0779_small

IMG_0812_small

There were lots of paparazzi at the ceremony :), here is a funny shot of my view...
IMG_3756_small

Good thing I get the best spot! I was able to grab a few clear shots and I love this one of Jeanne when she reached the front of the aisle.
IMG_3777_small

IMG_3838_small

Cool ceremony location, huh?
IMG_0925_small

Married! Here is my view...and then Tim's view. Awesome to have different angles for outdoor ceremonies!
IMG_3927_small

IMG_0998_small

IMG_3976_small

IMG_4947_small

IMG_4658_small

Small bridal parties are fun too! These guys definitely kept me entertained (you know who you are!) :)
IMG_4899_small

IMG_4837_small

IMG_4441_small

IMG_4571_small

IMG_4772_small

IMG_4702_small

Time to party! The reception was lit primarily by candle light with warm fall colors - it looked amazing...
IMG_4989_small

IMG_5008_small

IMG_5117_small

IMG_5317_small

IMG_6410_SMALL

IMG_5786_small

IMG_6143_SMALL

IMG_5548_small

Possible favorite...
IMG_5826_SMALL

Jeanne & Ed made hotel gift bags for all their guests and they even left some at the front desk for us! Thanks guys :)
IMG_3535_small

No comments:

Post a Comment