Engagement: Jackie & Nick

Ok, Jackie & Nick take the awesome location suggestion award! When I schedule engagement sessions, sometimes couples ask me for location suggestions or they have a general idea of what they are looking for (city, beach, park, etc.), but every once in awhile, someone suggests a spot that I have not been to before. While it is always a challenge and really fun for me to create fresh images from locations that I have been to before, I love shooting new and interesting locations - it is inspiring to tramp around and be creative. Anyway, Jackie suggested either Boscobel or the Chuang Yen Monastery for their engagement session. Long story short, I picked the Monastery (which, by the way, I had no idea was nearby), it was amazing and Jackie and Nick are my new best friends :). Haha. Onto a few of my favorites - Happy Monday!

IMG_4167

IMG_3958

IMG_4422

IMG_3921

IMG_4117

IMG_4141
IMG_4393

IMG_4304

IMG_3918

IMG_4032

IMG_4277

IMG_4383

2 comments:

  1. Great location guys! I lived near here growing up and never visited. 1st picture = amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They came out so nice! I can't wait to see the rest! :D

    ReplyDelete