Engagement: Christina & Vinny

I had a blast with these guys last week! They showed me a new park and taught me how to a get a little bit closer to the lighthouse (wink, wink!) - usually I'm the one that wants to shoot first, ask later, but they led the way this time! I know I've said it a bunch on this blog, but I really love engagement sessions - they can be sometimes a tad difficult to schedule because everyone is so busy with work and other commitments, but it is so nice to get to know each other a bit before the wedding. It makes the wedding day so much more relaxed and also gives you great photos in clothes other than your wedding gear :). Anyway, check out a few of Christina & Vinny's shots below and look for them to make another appearance on the blog next spring!

IMG_7882

IMG_7969

IMG_8010

IMG_7912

IMG_8077

IMG_8033

IMG_8248

IMG_8289

IMG_8231

IMG_8358

IMG_8582

IMG_8544

IMG_8419

No comments:

Post a Comment