Wedding: Desiree & Damon

I love when things work out :). I was just a little worried the day of Desiree and Damon's wedding - well, maybe not worried, but it had rained all morning at my house and it just didn't look that great. I don't mind the rain at all (it definitely makes for great photos!), but at such a gorgeous venue, it would be unfortunate if we couldn't shoot outside. Anyway, the forecast said that it was going to clear up for the afternoon, but, really, when are they right? Well, they totally showed me. As I crossed the bridge, it was just getting sunny and as I drove up to West Park Winery, it was gorgeous. It stayed that way for the rest of the evening - Desiree & Damon had a beautiful ceremony and great party! I hope you guys enjoyed your honeymoon - here are a few of my favorites from the day.

A big thanks to Geri for helping me out - we need to work together more often! :).
-----------------------------

Love the getting ready location!
IMG_9827

IMG_9881

IMG_0851

Love this angle.
IMG_0001

Thanks to Geri for this one!
desiree_damon_0226

IMG_0088

IMG_0133

I couldn't choose between these...so here are both!
IMG_0195

IMG_0200

desiree_damon_0388

IMG_1065

IMG_0945

IMG_6236

IMG_0968

IMG_1192

One of my favorite recent group shots.
IMG_0684

Next two were shot by Geri as well...

desiree_damon_0699

desiree_damon_1257

IMG_9891

IMG_1325

IMG_6399

IMG_7454

I always shoot casually posed shots at the reception - sometimes the "photo" time is limited, or maybe family members don't want to wait around outside for their turn. The reception usually has some down time and can make for the perfect opportunity for some additional family shots.
IMG_6781

IMG_6845

No comments:

Post a Comment