Portrait: Alex

I LOVE when my wedding clients call me to document the newest addition to their family! I get to know everyone so well during the wedding planning process; it so exciting to see what has been going on with them and meet the new little ones.

I shot Allison & Peter's wedding back in 2008 and was so excited to meet the latest member of their family, Alex, a few weeks ago. Newborns are so sweet and it is so important to photograph them within about 2 weeks of being born - while they are still super sleepy and content just hanging out (it doesn't last for long - mine just started climbing stairs!). So, if you are interested in a newborn session, make sure we make a plan before you have the baby so we can get the session planned soon after you are home from the hospital! Enjoy a few of my favorites!

---------------
We were lucky and the weather was beautiful so we were able to take Alex outside for a few minutes :)
IMG_7605

IMG_7622

Love shooting these sessions at their house so we can get some great nursery shots!
IMG_7550

IMG_7464

Favorite.
IMG_7565

A little closer...
IMG_7560

IMG_7501

IMG_7419

IMG_7661

IMG_7684

IMG_7473

No comments:

Post a Comment