Wedding: Jackie & Nick

I love October weddings - October in general is one of my favorite times of year around here. The leaves are awesome, not too hot, not too cold, cider doughnuts, pumpkins, jackets/scarves/hats come out, Halloween...you get the picture.

I was really excited to kick off October with Jackie & Nick's wedding at the Plumbush Inn - it was my first time shooting there and I have always heard about the inn and wanted to check out the property (my parents went there about 25 years ago for dinner - pretty cool). Anyway, I think Jackie was slightly disappointed when it was raining the day-of, but...we definitely worked it out anyway. Brides with rain forcasted - try not to worry too much! It almost always clears up enough to either have your outdoor ceremony or your photos outside - in Jackie & Nick's case, we ended up having an indoor ceremony and did both indoor & outdoor photos (their indoor photos are some of my new favorites). The day was wonderful and then these guys took off for Tokyo for their honeymoon - awesome right? Here are a few of my favorites!

IMG_7932

Love the shoes!!
IMG_7908

Love Jackie's look - so vintage and my first bird cage veil!! Yes!
IMG_7997

Jackie & Nick did a first look and I LOVE this photo - it shows the amazing emotions that come with a first look.
IMG_8044

IMG_8769

IMG_8995

IMG_9076

IMG_8884

Loved both of these.
IMG_9111

IMG_9129

I have a ton of favorite portraits from the day IMG_8124

IMG_9255

IMG_9358

IMG_8252

Love love the next two.
IMG_8722

IMG_8696

IMG_8233

IMG_9290

So many great details - check out the guestbook!
IMG_7894

IMG_9496

Jackie made ALL of these!
IMG_0116

IMG_9577

IMG_9627 (2)

IMG_0435

IMG_0676

No comments:

Post a Comment