Engagement: Alessia & Eric

I was really excited to meet up with Alessia & Eric. I hadn't met them yet and originally we weren't scheduled to do an engagement session, but then...they changed their mind! So awesome - I love hanging out a bit before the big day because when I show up to photograph your wedding, it seems like we are old friends already :). So, they decided they wanted to do an engagement session, and we were able to squeeze them in for the last engagement session of the year. We met up in Cold Spring on a reasonably warm November day and had a great time. So excited for their wedding at the Garrison this spring!

Carluccio0024

one of my favorites...
Carluccio0016

Carluccio0052

Carluccio0029

Carluccio0053

Carluccio0028

Carluccio0042

love these.
Carluccio0073

Carluccio0079

Carluccio0091

Carluccio0011

No comments:

Post a Comment