Engagement: Lisa + Christian | Hoboken, NJ

Love these pics - its not that often that I get to shoot with a great view of the city! I shoot in the city a ton - I'm a city girl at heart and love shooting there, but while you are in it, you don't always get a grasp on how beautiful the skyline is from the other side of the river. Lisa & Christian live in Hoboken and we decided to do their engagement photos there as well. It was an awesome choice and I cannot wait for their wedding, which is also overlooking Manhattan (@ night! yay!). I shot this session early in the day, which is unusual for me, but I loved the challenge (bright light!) and I'm so happy with the results. Enjoy a few of my favorites guys - thanks for a great morning!

IMG_0537

Louche0041

Love these!
Louche0027
Favorite :)
Louche0017

Louche0084

Louche0063

Louche0055

Louche0011

IMG_0675

Louche0035

Louche0098

2 comments:

  1. you always get the most adorable people! another set of great shots, jade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! Cant wait for the wedding:)

    ReplyDelete