Engagement: Katrina + Tim | Highline, NYC

Best engagement location! Love Katrina + Tim's idea of the Highline. Before meeting them there, I had heard of it but hadn't made it up there to check it out. Love at first sight for me :). What awesome design - love the open space and the kind of 'brownfield' concept. So cool (Tim and I brought Soph down to check it out a few days later :).

It was also my first time meeting Katrina and Tim! So fun - we had a blast walking around and they were troopers even though it was seriously HOT. I have a ton of favorite shots and I can't wait for their wedding this fall! Happy Friday everyone!

[this first photo is probably my favorite out of all of them - its a little artsy and dreamy and there is just something about it...love it!]
IMG_9575

IMG_9294

IMG_9504

IMG_9307

IMG_9752

IMG_9279

IMG_9811

IMG_9445

IMG_9736

IMG_9756

IMG_9398

IMG_9657a

No comments:

Post a Comment