Preview time!

Morning everyone! This is the crazy time of year where I'm editing summer weddings, shooting engagement sessions for both 2011 and 2012 couples, shooting fall weddings, and chatting with couples about 2012 and 2013(!) events. Just crazy. So, since I have a ton of amazing couples and photos to blog about, I thought I would pop in and give a quick preview of whats coming up!

Wedding: Katrina + Tim
IMG_9706

Engagement: Melissa + Jonathan
IMG_7292

Wedding: Samara + Brian

IMG_6982

Engagement: Kristin + Jeff
IMG_6864

Wedding: Lisa + Christian
IMG_0730

Engagement: Krystle + Anthony
IMG_6119

Wedding: Nicole + Frank

IMG_9454

Engagement: Bora + Jeff
IMG_8433

Wedding: Marcy + Mike

IMG_8170

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful couples! Everyone looks so happy and in love. My favorite has to be Samara and Brian - i just LOVE the coloring, the tree, and the cranes (were they cranes?) hanging from the branch.

    ReplyDelete