Portrait: Delaney

Isn't that such a cute name?

I'm in love with quite a few of Delaney's photos. Her mom was great on keeping me up to date with her due date and hospital situation and so I was able to meet her soon after she was born. Delaney was an amazing baby, totally content and happy to be photographed :). As I've mentioned in the past, I prefer not to do all posed baby photos, just a few cute ones (usually with hats!) and then I like to photograph the new baby as a part of the family. I just love this type of session - these moments really only last a short time and I just can't describe how amazing it is for me to capture them. It makes me so happy because I know how much these photos will be loved and cherished. Tim and I have had this type of session done and we look at the photos constantly :).

Delaney - it was my pleasure to meet you and your big sister (and parents too!)!

Colasante0088

Colasante0123a

Colasante0064

IMG_4283

Colasante0073


Colasante0025

IMG_4600

Colasante0084

IMG_4335

No comments:

Post a Comment