Engagement: Liz + Fred | Waterfront + North End, Boston, MA

Well, considering the winter we have had, I think we picked the coldest weekend so far to shoot this session! This was my first session of the year and I was happy to be in Boston to kick it off - I love Boston! What's not to love - its where Tim and I met (well, sort of, we actually met here, but went to college in Boston), the city is gorgeous in any season, I can stop and get a green tea cupcake at SWEET...and add to that, Liz and Fred wanting to shoot in the North End = perfect weekend. Liz and Fred are awesome - I was psyched to meet them for the first time, and we had plenty of time to chat while we froze walking around :) - they got engaged in the North End last winter, so we shot all around there and along the waterfront area. I have a lot of favorites, so let's get to it! Enjoy guys - can't wait for the wedding early this summer!

IMG_8660

IMG_9103

Mattaroccia0118

Mattaroccia0112

Mattaroccia0012

Mattaroccia0044

Mattaroccia0064

Mattaroccia0011

IMG_8851

Mattaroccia0110

Mattaroccia0092

Mattaroccia0097

Mattaroccia0110

IMG_9143

IMG_9225

No comments:

Post a Comment