Monday Updates (a little late...)!

Hey everyone!  Sorry for the late Monday update today, but it was the best I could do - and I'm definitely in the camp of better late, than never, right?  You can see the reason for my tardiness above :).  Tim and I are feverish working on our new website, and with that, some blog updates!  Yes.  The new header is the first and that actually still being tweaked, but I thought I would put it up and get the new look underway.  I really want the blog to be more like a working notebook, so I plan on changing the header photos often  A new header was LONG overdue, I know. 

We also switched to FB timeline this week.  Did you like that header?  I like the header and look of the page a lot, not positive if I like how the posts come up yet.  Sort of complicated.  If you are not already, follow us here!
timeline_040312

We were featured on Style Me Pretty this morning too, which is always fun.  Stay tuned for a lot of features by different websites/blog/vendors in the coming months - we shoot so many awesome weddings, definitely want other people to see them!

Tim and I went out with some of our friends on Saturday night - I won't give too many details, but I think these two photos say more than I ever could. 
photo (15)

I have been working on a new album design guide and a bunch of new products - check out some of these new album cover materials!  So cool.  I keep meaning to do a post on albums, but something else always comes up.  Promise to post some album photos soon - so many gorgeous ones have gone out to clients!
swatches1 swatches2

Ok, thats about it for today! I have a few dates with babies this week, so stay tuned for that!  Have a great week everyone :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment