Engagement: Ashley + Garrit, Part II | Litchfield, CT Playground

Today we have Part II of Ashley + Garrit's engagement session!  After we hung out in nature for a bit :), we headed over to the park.   When we were planning for their engagement session, Ashley said that they are fun and playful in real life and could we find a location that would reflect that.  So, we headed for the playground!  I'm a big believer in being yourself in photos and not being uncomfortable - I think that with the right photographer, your personalities show through and that is what really makes for great photos where you look normal and happy!  The playground was the perfect spot to end their session and I love these photos just as much as I loved Part I.  Enjoy guys!

Linden0108

Linden0163

IMG_9988

Linden0159

Linden0146

Linden0113

Linden0195

Hold on Garrit!! Linden0120

Linden0149

No comments:

Post a Comment