Engagement: Nadia + Tom | The Highline, New York City

Ok, there are definitely too many great photos for me to post my favorites for this engagement session!  I've been known to have a hard time culling for the blog, but these guys are both hilarious and adorable (which makes it doubly as difficult for me to pick photos!).  Love them.  We met up very early, well, kind of early, at the Highline on a sunny Sunday and it was perfect - no one was there!!  We walked around until it started to get too crowded and had a great time chatting and laughing :).  Really nice morning light too. 

So excited for their October wedding!!

I think these are my absolute favorites...if I have to pick.  Love the shirt Nadia!!
Cassetta0147a

Cassetta0101

Cassetta0125

Cassetta0085

Cassetta0001

Cassetta0013

Cassetta0079

Cassetta0031a

IMG_1642

Cassetta0046a

IMG_0949

No comments:

Post a Comment