Engagement: Kelly + Tom | Muscoot Farm + a Private Estate, Somers, NY

Kelly and Tom hit the ball out of the park with this session!  Kelly planned a little tour for us - first, Muscoot Farm, which was so adorable.  Then, we stopped at a little hidden location (with boats!), and then a gorgeous private estate (Kelly got permission from the owner to shoot there!)!  All within 10 minutes from each other, and all perfect.  When I shot this session, I knew that I loved the photos, but as I was editing, I become in love with them - I have about 50 serious favorites!  Since that was just too many to post, here are a few that I'm currently coveting. 

Have a great weekend everyone - stay safe and hopefully, stay with power!!!  Today is a double post day, so I'll be back tonight with a great wedding too!

Karoglanian0225 Karoglanian0036 Karoglanian0073 Karoglanian0151 Karoglanian0215 Karoglanian0195 Karoglanian0179 Karoglanian0187 Karoglanian0054 Karoglanian0095 Karoglanian0091 Karoglanian0059 Karoglanian0111 Karoglanian0018

No comments:

Post a Comment