Engagement: Tiffany + Erik | Prospect Park, Brooklyn, New York

Love these photos.  I met up with Tiffany and Erik at Prospect Park (fun fact: Tim and I used to live there!), and originally, we were going to try and shoot at the Botanical Garden but then decided at the last minute to switch to the Park.  Which...turned out great!  While a cool background is nice, what really matters during these photo shoots is the connection between the two of you.  I could actually shoot an awesome couple in a parking lot, doesn't really matter :).  Tiffany and Erik were great to photograph and I could have posted all their shots here, thats how much I like them!  Looking forward to their wedding this summer!

Lee0116 Lee0018 Lee0013 Lee0003
Lee0059 Lee0091 Lee0048 A98A3652 Lee0128 Lee0121

No comments:

Post a Comment