Engagement: Jessica + Joe (+2) | Bear Mountain State Park, Hudson Valley, New York

I love these photos.  I've shot at Bear Mountain tons of times, and it is always fun for me to walk around and challenge myself to find some new light or a new tucked away spot.  It wasn't hard with Jessica and Joe - we started out doing some family photos with their little girl and new (and tiny!) baby.  So cool to document families - they change so quickly.  After the kids were sick of that :), I spent some time with Jessica and Joe alone and love the results.  Check out a few of my favorites below, it was hard to narrow it down!  They are getting married at the Round House at Beacon Falls this fall (one of the best venues around), it is going to be awesome.  Have a great afternoon everyone!

Amundson0081 Amundson0004 Amundson0011
Amundson0070 Amundson0038Amundson0025 Amundson0093 Amundson0106 Amundson0090 Amundson0138 A98A5810 Amundson0101 Amundson0115 Amundson0167

No comments:

Post a Comment