Engagement: Stephanie & Ed

[first image post in the new layout - check out the size of these!! Wow - I'm excited :)]

I had a blast with Stephanie & Ed last weekend - we were lucky enough to pick the awesome weather day (60's & blue skies!) and a great location - Skylands Manor. I had never been there before so it was fun walking around and checking out new places to shoot. Stephanie, Ed & I got along great because all they do is joke around :); you can see what I mean in the images below. Can't wait for the wedding next week guys!!

Nauta_039_BLOG

Doesn't Stephanie look gorgeous here?

Nauta_042_BLOG

This series makes me laugh - Ed kept teasing Stephanie by checking his watch...

Combined_blog

Nauta_035_BLOG

Nauta_041_BLOG

Nauta_021_blog

Definitely my favorite shot of the day.

Nauta_028_BLOG

Nauta_006_BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment