Engagement: Suzanne & Chris

I met up with these guys at the Tarrytown Estate, where they are getting married in May. I'm so excited to shoot their wedding - the location is gorgeous! You couldn't really ask for more - great ceremony spots, old buildings, beautiful landscaping, stone terracing - all my favorites :). We had a blast walking around the property - these guys are now total PROS at giving fierce looks! Thanks for a great day guys.

Just a quick note about engagement sessions - many of my clients have never heard of these types of sessions and may think they are unnecessary, but, for anyone on the fence about doing an engagement session, definitely think twice before deciding against it! These sessions are really a wonderful way for you to loosen up in front of the camera in preparation for your wedding day - and they are fun! We pretty much just walk around and joke the entire time. I love getting to know more about you and your relationship - and, you end up with fun images too :).

Enjoy a few of my (many many) favorites from Suzanne & Chris's session!

IMG_0462_small

IMG_0770_SMALL

IMG_0179_SMALL

IMG_0408_SMALL

IMG_0688_SMALL

IMG_0713_SMALL

IMG_0350_SMALL

IMG_0870_SMALL

IMG_0290_SMALL

IMG_9968_SMALL

1 comment:

  1. Jade, I LOVE these pics. They are just SO CUTE!! And you totally portray that! :)

    ReplyDelete