Preview!

Happy Wednesday! I know a few people are probably excitedly waiting to see a sneak peek of their photos, so I thought I would hook you guys up :).

Uplift Photography is in the process of moving today, so emails will be a bit sparse for the next day or two as we get ourselves up and running again, but hopefully everyone will enjoy the preview :). These posts will be up on the blog soon, so check back for more images!

Also, if you were planning on sending me any snail mail, drop me a line for our new address....

Enjoy!

Wedding: Angela & Tom
IMG_8141_small

Engagement Brunch: Marisa & Steve
IMG_1507_small

Wedding: Dawn & Joe
IMG_1020_small

Engagement: Kristin & Ken
IMG_6120_small

Wedding: Gina & Cliff
IMG_7667_small

Wedding: Tina & Josh
IMG_6477_small

1 comment:

  1. Jade,

    Thanks for putting up the pics! Now I'm even more excited to see the rest! Hope the move went well!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete