Holiday Annoucements!

Hey everyone!

Just a quick announcement regarding holiday orders - any print and card orders placed will now be filled after the holidays. I'm currently getting all the last orders for the holidays out (if you ordered prior to today, you are ok!) and all will be received in time for Christmas next week. If you have any questions regarding your order timing, please email me, but all remaining orders will likely be shipped by Saturday at the very latest.

Also, please give me a bit of leeway on my email correspondence :) - usually I am attached to my email all day long, but with the holiday client rush and my own family obligations, I'm a bit behind on responding to inquiries and other emails. I should be getting caught up over the weekend. Thanks for your patience!

Will be back with some big announcements and new photos soon!

- Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment