Our big news...

I've been eagerly waiting to make this big announcement on the blog...here's a hint!

IMG_8517_small

Tim and I are expecting a new addition to our family in a few weeks and we couldn't be more excited! For everyone that hasn't seen me in awhile, maybe I'll post a few pics later on so you can see me in my pregnant glory :).

Just to reassure all of my current clients, not much will change. I will be on maternity leave until March - I will still be working, but I will be doing primarily editing and albums and limiting my meetings and shoots during this time in order to spend time with my family. In the spring, I will be back to shooting weddings and portraits full-time for the remainder of the season.

1 comment:

  1. Dude! How fantastic! And in a few weeks - way to be super sneaky, mama. Looks like a lil' girl - a bundle o' sugar and spice. Liam and I are expecting own own delivery of snails and puppy dog tails in May. Best wishes to you guys!
    -Cass

    ReplyDelete