Facebook Teasers!

Hey everyone! Just popping in to let you know about my new Facebook teasers - I normally post all my blog photos to Facebook as well, which is good, but wouldn't be better if I posted more photos to Facebook instead of the same ones posted on the blog? I think so :). So, from now on, after a wedding, I will be posting a quick teaser of the event within a day or two and then a full blog post will come later on. The Facebook photos will not be posted on the blog - so head over to Facebook and become a fan! Or 'like this' - I think that is what they are calling it now.

FBprintscreen

And since I haven't posted a pic of Sophie in a few days...

IMG_6362_blog

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. OMG you could take a big bite out of that little face! SO CUTE!
    ~Kristin~

    ReplyDelete