A Surprise Shower!

A few months ago, the mother of one of my current brides (Megan) contacted me and asked if I would shoot Megan's bridal shower as one of her gifts to her daughter. Isn't that sweet? Of course I said yes :). Well, the shower was a few days ago and they managed to actually surprise Megan! They convinced her that she was attending a charity fundraising event and the look on her face as she entered the room and realized the party was for her was perfect. I had a blast meeting all the ladies and I'm even more excited for the wedding in June! Enjoy a few of my favorites from the afternoon.

IMG_9862

IMG_9974

IMG_0149

IMG_4137

IMG_4220

Here is Megan opening a photo of one of my albums :)
IMG_4306

IMG_0196

This was the coolest gift -- Megan's mom put together a recipe album which included recipes from all the attendees (her family, Joe's family and all their friends). It had over 100 recipes and took her a year to make! She even included 2 recipes of mine :)
IMG_4327

IMG_4492

No comments:

Post a Comment