Conversations...

Happy Thursday guys! Hope everyone dug out yesterday and is back in action today - we got about 2 feet of snow here!! I took a bunch of photos in the snow that I will be posting soon.

Anyway, I've been thinking a lot about 2011 and all of the new things that we will be unveiling for uplift this year - including the blog. I really love posting and this year, I'm intending to post a lot more. I'm a big blog reader (more on my favorites to come!) and I already post photos from most of my sessions, but I would like this 'place' to be somewhere where we can talk, discuss, update, etc.

A few new features will be showing up soon - including advice & ideas from past uplift brides, examples of how to show your photos in your home (and other decorating type posts), favorite things, diy projects, web resources, and of course, wedding-related posts and some personal posts too. I love that so many of you guys check out these posts daily (thanks google analytics!) and I would love to hear from you on any ideas you might have or things would you like to see here. I want to make this a place that you love to check out, get info, or just see pretty photos :) Please feel free to leave me a comment, send me an email or drop me a line on facebook.

Of course, no post is complete without a photo and since my daughter is my current photo obsession (she is just too adorable, I can't help it)...
sophmomdad

3 comments:

  1. Once again she is so incredibly cute!!! I cant stand it :) Happy 2011!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she smiles more than anyone i know! that must have something to do with the two of you! :)

    oh, and this message board thing is a great idea! don't think that just because im married im going to stop stalking your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Jade. I love checking out your blog when I have downtime at work!

    ReplyDelete