Portrait: Amelia + 1

Snow day! Tons of snow here in CT. Over the weekend, Tim and I shot a maternity session for our friends Amelia & David. They got married a few years ago and are expecting their first child in a few days! Soph is pumped to have a new friend :). I love shooting outside in the winter (snow is a great natural reflector!) and I'm really excited about these shots of Amelia. She is a beautiful soon-to-be mom and I hope she loves these too. We even got David to get in on the action for a few shots. Enjoy!

I'll start with my absolute favorite - Tim's shot! This is a great example of shooting from different angles - creates similiar shots, but each has a different feel. My shot follows this one.
IMG_9366

IMG_0070

IMG_9449

IMG_9968

IMG_0065

IMG_0163

IMG_0028

IMG_9303

IMG_9485

Can't wait for the next member of the C family!

No comments:

Post a Comment