Engagement: Liz + Jason | Elizabeth Park, Hartford, CT

I love Elizabeth Park!  Could you ask for a more gorgeous location?  We had been to the park for a wedding before, and I actually just shot another wedding there (post coming soon!), but I had never shot an engagement session there, so when Liz emailed me that they thought it would be a good spot for their shoot, I was definitely on board.  I was also on board with their idea of opening some champagne during the shoot!  Awesome idea!  You can see the results below :).  Let's just say that I'm proud of myself for keeping my camera up and not laughing so hard that I missed the shot!  Ha.  Thanks for a great time guys - looking forward to the wedding this fall! 

Trincellito0109
Trincellito0185
Trincellito0010 Trincellito0043 Trincellito0047 IMG_7434 Trincellito0143 Trincellito0154 Trincellito0165 IMG_6816 Trincellito0200

No comments:

Post a Comment