Engagement: Ana + Mike | Sasco Beach, Fairfield, CT

I love shooting engagement sessions - it is tons of fun for me to get to know people, seeing what spot they picked and why they picked it. Getting to know more about them and seeing a little of their style and into their relationship, just a little bit :).  Giving people photos of their relationship is a great feeling - because when you are in it, it is hard to see what it looks like from the outside.  Capturing those unique and real moments are what I strive for all the time, and I'm always in love with a bunch of photos from each session.  I'm always giddy to get home and download the images to pick my favorites.  All the photos are always beautiful, but there are always some that just give you that feeling - the feeling that you are part of their team, and that you might know what they are laughing about - where you can see just how happy they are. 

And then, there are some days where the planning, the couple, the location, the weather, and the feeling just click like crazy and I know I'm going to have a really hard time picking my favorites...because they are all my favorite.  This is one of those.  Loved collaborating with Ana on this session and I'm so, so excited for their wedding next year!

(ps. Ana is now considering offers to help with personal styling :), and she is also coming shopping with me.) 
Rombilus0048 A98A8413 A98A8950 Rombilus0031 Rombilus0010 Rombilus0151 Rombilus0156 Rombilus0186 Rombilus0041 A98A9294> A98A9622 Rombilus0137 Rombilus0176 A98A9933 Rombilus0126 A98A0132

No comments:

Post a Comment