Monday Updates

How is everyone this morning?  I could use a little caffeine and some lunch :), but I'm happy to be here.  We had a really nice weekend - getting to document a few awesome events in cool locations always makes us feel lucky (do you guys follow us on instagram [@upliftphotography]?  Tim has been pretty good at posting pics). 

On Saturday, we were at Sleepy Hollow Country Club (which is GORGEOUS, by the way) for Lauren and Bill's wedding.  No rain and so much fun.  Check out this ridiculous photo of Lauren - how beautiful, right??
A98A2731

Oh Bill, did you want to be in one too?  Here you go!  One of my absolute favorites of the day.
A98A3227

It was also at this wedding where Tim took this photo of me that reminds him of Kid 'n Play.  I personally don't see the resemblance. Sidenote: I'm obsessed with my new scarf [shown in this pic]!
IMG_5713

And because of that lovely photo, I decided to photoshop him onto some DNA.  So there.  It is my blog and I'll do what I want :) (he also had a test this week so maybe this photo will inspire him?).  What do you think?  Maybe I should show up at school with a poster-sized version of this.
Untitled

And on Sunday, we had the pleasure of hanging out with Megan and Eric at their Gelston House wedding.  Such a cool spot!  Megan was so relaxed - she walked all around Gilette Castle State Park for her photos before the ceremony with no worries about her dress!  The dress was fine (of course!) and she looked gorgeous coming down the aisle.  I'm loving this pic of them - beautiful morning light.
A98A8381

To round things out today - just wanted to remind everyone of our mini-sessions coming up in 2 weeks!  Definitely let me know if you want a timeslot as a bunch are already filled.  Should be a fun time! 2012_minis_blog

Oh yeah, almost forgot - check out this trouble...I took Sophie to the shoe store the other day. What I picked out is on the right, what she picked is on the left :).  Have a great week!
 photo3

1 comment:

  1. You are ridiculous and that is hilarious! I guess it's only fair since I used a speaker to give you a flat top.

    ReplyDelete