Monday Updates!!

It is here.  Monday is upon us.  And, it feels good.  Especially good because I have a hilarious batch of photobooth pics from the holiday party to share this week!  Thanks to all that came out to the party- we had a blast!  It is so much fun to hang out and chat/drink/eat/photobooth :). 

As the wedding season winds down, I'm so pumped to talk about all the other stuff that we have going on... including two awesome things that happened this week!  So exciting.  Each will have their own post soon, but...we are beyond happy to announce that we've been awarded the 2013 Best of Weddings from The Knot!  Official press release and internet bling coming soon, but I just had to post it today! 
Untitled

And...we have an amazing feature spot in the latest issue of Westchester/Hudson Valley Weddings Magazine!  Full-page photo on the back page.  Looking good Liz and Fred!  So awesome.  (we also have another photo in the middle of the mag!).
27935_10152308046365244_1551831461_n

So, last week, I was a little insane with party prep.  If you have been following this blog for awhile, you probably have seen that I tend to go just the tiniest bit overboard in the party/holiday/food/enteraining dept, and cooking/baking are definitely hobbies of mine (I used to have a food blog too!).   My mom taught me to never not have enough food for people (bad double negative there) plus, I mean, come on, it is just fun to make mini-food for parties.  Pinterest kills me now too, like I don't have enough procrastination methods already thanks to the internet - do I need another recipe for cinnamon pull-apart bread?  Anyway, I have a lot of fun with it and you should think of it as a positive when you visit us (and come hungry) :). 

Here are a few quick instagrams of the results (really wish I had taken more photos!).  ps. I didn't make the cannolis, but my friend Amelia did!  She is a good party guest, huh?
photoprep

Just a tiny sneak peek of the photobooth insanity!!  Seriously, these are just a few that I grabbed quickly.  There are so many more and all are amazing. You guys brought it.  Ha.  And, Tim picked some pretty funny props.  I think next year we are going to make it a BYOHP party (bring your own hilarious prop party).  Start thinking now!
photoboothmashup (and, no, soph wasn't at the party, but she liked the photobooth the next day!)


To balance out all that craziness, I have to post this photo from my sweet session with baby Charlotte today.  Can you get over her hair??
A98A8348

Ok, see you all later! Back with a fun wedding post this evening!



No comments:

Post a Comment