2013!!!

Hey everyone!!!  So, so happy to be back!  I hope you all spent lots of time of family and friends, ate lots of good desserts, and played in the snow :). 

2012 was an awesome year for us and we are getting so excited to see what 2013 is going to bring.  Bring.it.on.  I took a few days off from the blog in December - I hope you all understand.  It was difficult for me to post about such happy things - brides, weddings, babies, personal life, holidays, parties, etc., while such terrible things were happening in the world.  I feel like I had to give it a little space, really think about things, enjoy the holidays and spend time with my family and then just start fresh in the New Year.  Is that ok?  I hope so.

But, now we are back in business - loving life and I'm just so excited to show you everything that is in the line-up here.  Besides the epic 'best of 2012' post coming soon (!) and embarassing annual 'behind the scenes' photos, I have a bunch of great shoots and happy people to show you!  And, all the news of 2013 - including the fact that we are starting off our wedding season this year in the Bahamas!  Pretty awesome. 

Here is a preview of what is coming up:

Elizabeth + Mike
Tyler0078

Kelly + Tom
Harold0131

Amanda + Jon
A98A8227

Brooke + Jack
Dow0022

Halyn + Stephen
A98A3272

Caitlin + Matt
A98A2201

Fall Mini-sessions
IMG_5246

Morgan + Charlotte
A98A8585

I told you it was a lot :)

And, just because this is currently my favorite photo of her....a quick holiday photo of Sophie :).
A90

Happy 2013 everyone! It is going to be a great one.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Jade! I still love to stop by your blog and see your beautiful pictures.
    Whitney Parks

    ReplyDelete